Saturday, January 26, 2013

Mom Boast

Each time I feel discouraged about running a business and having this passion of baby signing something amazing happens. I was approached by the Abbotsford paper interested in doing an article on my business and baby signing.
I was hired by the Clearbrook Library to run a Parent Workshop and the class filled within 2 weeks with a waiting list growing large.
I have 2 moms already signed up for my class in late Feb which I am confident will fill quickly.
I recieved this great article having Gerber baby boast and promote my baby signs program which I teach. 
http://blog.gerberlife.com/baby-sign-language/

So many windows and opportunities opening. My babies are talking, signing and laughing every day because of all my hard work and attention.

It's about time moms boast about what we do best, LOVE!

Let me know about your mom boast today!

No comments:

Post a Comment