Friday, January 21, 2011

First Time

Well, this is my very first blog. I am now part of the social media world! I have to say this will be an exciting adventure as is every part of my life. I have a 17month old son, who has taught me all about the unexpected adventure of life. My husband and I now have a new little one on the way this May. We found out the sex of the baby with my son, Geran, but with this pregnancy, we decided to wait for the surprise. I love surprises. I plan on teaching the new baby sign language as well. I taught Geran from birth and his first sign to me was milk at 4month old. Of course he was just copying me, but later by 6 months he was asking for milk on his own accord. It was a very exciting time. It will be interesting to see if Geran teaches the new baby sign as well. He now knows over 50 words in sign. Of course, he is started to talk more everyday and I have noticed his signs do drop away when he masters the words. Well talk to all later, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment