Wednesday, April 3, 2013

What I signed up for.

This is exactly what I signed up for.

Little Mr. Independence.

Love it! I loved when my 3 year old asked if his 22m old brother wanted yogurt as well. He got down from the table, went the fridge, opened it, found the yogurt, took the top off, put it in the garbage, gave it to his little brother at the table, got a spoon for him and then sat with him while eating his yogurt. Hmmm, where was I? Sitting my butt reading a book at the table silently smiling to myself!

I love the automony I have created in my boys. Even my 22m old has access to all of his utensils, cups, plates etc and he gets his own plate and stuff. He get his own crackers, apples etc.

I allow my boys to express their independence as much as possible. I love this! This is what I signed up for.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment