Sunday, September 18, 2011

Facebook and me

So, I'm in the learning curve again... here I am on a Sunday morning, while daddy takes care of the boys so that I can work on my baby sign business... which means, I have my two year old at my leg asking for attention and the baby on the floor wanting to be breast fed, while hubby is trying to keep up with breakfast and children... ha ha... I need an office with a door.

Anyhow, I am attempting today to build a facebook page and learning about 'likes' and credibility on FB. So far all I have learned is...If you leave the page for a while, it get's disbanded by facebook, if you go to the baby sign site you can click on everyones page at once and 'like' them all.

Wish me luck on this endeavor. I will keep you posted. (minus the pun)

No comments:

Post a Comment