Friday, January 20, 2012

Rainy Days

Some Mondays are rainy and other are down right miserable cold pelting rainy... today is one of those days.

I have the little girl I babysit today, so luckily Geran and her have been squealing and running about. I'm going to call her "M" from now on. They are hiding and chasing each other. I blocked of the hall and throw them in there with a whole whack of balls (like the ones at McDonalds), and they love to run through them, bury each other in the bin, kick them and squeal. It's too cute, just wish I had a friend to squeal with today.

"M" is learning so much sign language from Geran, it's unbelievable. They watch the DVD's and learn signs everyday. I feel that now I can't keep up with them. I need to teach them more complicated signs. They are starting to form two word sentences and using words with their signs. It is amazing how much they know at such a young age.

I love when Geran is sitting reading and signing to the book. I noticed "M" is doing it too now. I guess the best teachers are the peers, even at 19 months old.

Ciao for now,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment