Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Baby Sign Language

I am pushing hard to get my classroom reno'd and up and running for my first set of classes in February. I am a littler nervous that I won't have enough people joined up for then. But as long as I am up and running for my March Trade Show Baby Shower with Welcome Wagon on March 2nd.

I am overwhelmed and going crazy right now with deadlines in mind, financial crunches etc...

All I want to do is play with babies and perhaps scrapbook and write kids books...

A friend of mine set me up with my own website address... www.stickyhands.ca

I am very excited. He rigged it so it will forward to my existing website, until I have time to create my own, I am using the one provided by Baby Signs®.

Got to go eat while babies sleep.

Ciao for now,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment